Support Theta by Becoming
a Life Loyal Member
Download the following form to recommend a potential new member or legacy or submit online here.
Things to remember as we enter the spring and girls begin to ask you to help them with a Kappa Alpha Theta Reference:
- Don't agree to write a reference if you cannot do so by May 1st
- Don't agree to write a support letter if you cannot do so by April 15th-ish
- Do follow the Dallas "Reference Packet” instructions and duplicate everything but photos.
- Do focus on the four points of the kite: Intellectual Curiosity, Leadership Potential, Personal Excellence and Commitment to service.
- Do mail or deliver the reference in duplicate form by May 1st to the Reference Board listed on the cover sheet of the Dallas Reference packet.
- Do bring any legacies names to our attention as soon as possible!
- Do ask questions if you are not sure what you are doing, that's one of the reason we have a Reference Board.
- The Reference Board is in place to make sure each and every girl they have a reference on is presented to her school's chapter in the best light and with her papers all in order.
2018-2019 Reference Board
5820 Norway Road
Dallas, TX 75230
- A&M: Maureen Reynolds firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baylor: Susie McDonough email@example.com
- OU/OSU/Texas Tech: Kristine Meuse firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMU: Susan Schlehuber email@example.com
- TCU: Mikee Smythe firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas: Alisa Sell email@example.com
- Maury Cunningham firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megan Harrison email@example.com
- Melissa Macatee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kate Martin email@example.com
- Laura Whitlock firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenni Scoggins email@example.com
*Send all completed reference packets to the Reference Board Chairman by May 1st.
*Any Reference Board Member can answer questions about their assigned college.