Support Theta by Becoming
a Life Loyal Member
The Dallas RRB has a “Reference Packet” for you to use when recommending a potential new member. There are two parts. Please download the PDFs below (you must be logged in to view them). The procedures will tell you all you need to know to make sure you have everything together and where to send it. We ask that everything with the exception of the photos be duplicated and turned in with the originals. If your reference packet is not complete you will be contacted to come get it and complete it.
Things to remember as we enter the spring and girls begin to ask you to help them with a Kappa Alpha Theta Reference:
- Don't agree to write a reference if you cannot do so by May 1st
- Don't agree to write a support letter if you cannot do so by April 15th-ish
- Do follow the Dallas "Reference Packet” instructions and duplicate everything but photos.
- Do focus on the four points of the kite: Intellectual Curiosity, Leadership Potential, Personal Excellence and Commitment to service.
- Do mail or deliver the reference in duplicate form by May 1st to the Reference Board listed on the cover sheet of the Dallas Reference packet.
- Do bring any legacies names to our attention as soon as possible!
- Do ask questions if you are not sure what you are doing, that's one of the reason we have a Reference Board.
- The Reference Board is in place to make sure each and every girl they have a reference on is presented to her school's chapter in the best light and with her papers all in order.
2018-2019 Reference Board
5820 Norway Road
Dallas, TX 75230
- A&M: Maureen Reynolds email@example.com
- Baylor: Susie McDonough firstname.lastname@example.org
- OU/OSU/Texas Tech: Kristine Meuse email@example.com
- SMU: Susan Schlehuber firstname.lastname@example.org
- TCU: Mikee Smythe email@example.com
- Texas: Alisa Sell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maury Cunningham email@example.com
- Megan Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa Macatee email@example.com
- Kate Martin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Whitlock email@example.com
Jenni Scoggins firstname.lastname@example.org
*Send all completed reference packets to the Reference Board Chairman by May 1st.
*Any Reference Board Member can answer questions about their assigned college.